The Under the Sea Box: June 2022
Activities to create: Underwater Coloring page with colored pencils, Glitter Mosaics, Crab Hats, Handprint Sealife Puppet, Tape Resist & Silhouette Lighthouse Canvas Art All supplies are included and creativity is encouraged! We would love to see all your creations via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on social: @makingmemoriesbox
Timed: Varies Difficulty: Medium
Activity Type: Coloring
- Using the colored pencils, color each part of the underwater scene.
- Try to color the whole picture leaving no white left on the page, hang and enjoy!
Time: 10 min. Difficulty: Easy
Activity Type: Craft/ Color matching
- Using the printed circles on the mosaic board as a template, adhere the foam sparkle stickers to the matching circles printed on the board.
- Put blue string through the hole in the top.
- Tie a knot to make a loop to hang and enjoy
Time: 15 min. Difficulty: Challenge
Activity Type: Cut/ Glue
- Cut out crab.
- Fold extra piece of red paper in half and cut.
- Using one of the halves, fold in half and then cut along the fold to make two long rectangle pieces.
- Glue the two long pieces together and then adhere to the crab to make a band for the hat.
Handprint Sealife Puppet
Time: 15 min. Difficulty: Medium
Activity Type: Craft/ Scissors
- Place hand on large sheet of foam, trace the outline, and then cut out the hand shape.
- Adhere the pieces together using the picture as a guide.
- Adhere the craft stick to the back of the fish body.
Tape Resist & Silhouette Lighthouse Canvas Art
Time: 30 min. Difficulty: Challenge
Activity Type: Paint/ Cut/ Glue
- Using the tape apply strips of tape from the middle of the canvas outward.
- Continue taping until tape resembles lines of a sunset.
- Paint each section in between the tape as well as the bottom half and desired colors.
- Let the canvas dry and then remove tape.
- Cut out the lighthouse and glue on top of painting.
If you have an questions, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com